Recipe adapted from Jolly Green Jane.
- 1 box of vegan sloppy joe mix
- 1 box of Upton's Naturals Ground Seitan
- 3 oz tomato paste
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Add the sloppy joe mix and chopped onion and bring down to medium-low.
- Once the water starts to cook down, add in the tomato paste, brown sugar and seitan.
- Cook until mix is thick and warmed through - about 5 minutes. (add more water if it needs it.
- Scoop onto some vegan burger buns and enjoy!