Makes two servings.
- about 4 cups of raw vegetables (this recipe has bok choy, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms & celery)
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion (more or less based on preference)
- 2 cloves chopped garlic (more or less based on preference)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 Tbs vegetable oil
- 2 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 package of Upton's Naturals Ground Seitan
- Add vegetables, onion and garlic and oil into a wok or pan. Saute until softened.
- Add salt, sugar and apple cider vinegar to wok / pan and stir.
- When pan is hot, add 1/4 cup of water. When sizzling, cover with a lid and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add package of seitan and stir until warm
- Serve and enjoy!