This recipe for vegan chili came to us from Samantha, who says, "I love making dinner in the slow cooker in the winter...something about coming home to a warm meal you barely had to do anything to make it work." We agree!
- 2 packages of Upton's Naturals chorizo-style seitan
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can white beans (or black beans), rinsed and drained
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 small can of tomato paste
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
Put everything in the slow cooker for 10 hours on low or 4 hours on high. Enjoy! About 6-8 servings.