Another delicious recipe from Vegan Miss!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
Ingredients (for meatballs):
- 1 package (8 oz.) Upton's Naturals Italian-style seitan, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup vegan Parmesan
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 "eggs", made as directed by box instructions
- 1/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 2 tbsp vegan Parmesan
- pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup couscous
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Recipe (for meatballs):
- Mix all the meatball ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Form into small to medium shaped balls.
- Over medium heat in a pot, add the olive oil. Brown each side of the meatballs for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the meatballs and set aside.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for another 20-30 minutes.
- When done cooking, place some broth in a bowl and add several meatballs.