- 1 package Upton's Naturals Chorizo Seitan
- 3 small-medium red-skinned potatoes, peeled and diced
- Olive oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 red pepper, roasted and chopped (can also use canned chilis)
- fresh minced garlic
- flour tortillas
- shredded cheese (we like vegan versions like Follow Your Heart and Daiya!)
- chopped cilantro
- Steam or boil potatoes until tender.
- Heat oil over medium heat, saute onion/potatoes until starting to brown
- Add roasted pepper, garlic, and Chorizo Seitan - cook a few minutes more
- Serve on warmed tortillas with your favorite toppings, guacamole is especially amazing!