- .5 lb. orzo
- 1 8 oz. package Upton’s Chorizo-Style Seitan
- 1 10 oz. can corn, drained
- 1 10 oz. can black beans, drained
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbs. roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1 Tbs. fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- Salt, pepper, crushed red pepper to taste
- Follow cooking instructions on package for orzo.
- Sautee seitan chorizo with garlic, red pepper, 1 Tbs. oil. When it begins to brown, add the corn and beans. Mix well and continue to cook for a minute or two.
- Remove from heat and mix with cooked orzo in a large bowl.
- Toss with 1 Tbs. olive oil, cilantro, salt, pepper & crushed red pepper to taste. Can be served hot or chilled.