Yields 4 Calzones
- 1 ball (about 1.5 lbs) Whole Foods pizza dough (available at their pizza bar)
- 1 10 oz can pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 8 oz package Upton's Naturals Italian sausage-style seitan
- 1/4 cup shredded Follow Your Heart Vegan Gourmet mozzarella-style soy cheese
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface and cut into 4 equal portions and set aside.
- Mix the other ingredients together in a bowl and scoop equal amounts of filling onto each piece of dough.
- Roll it all up and bake on a greased cookie sheet at 350 for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned.